My Disney Experience is the heartbeat of the lastest incarnation of the Walt Disney World Website. It, along with its companion App, are the main systems to guest control of the upcoming MyMagic+. With My Disney Experience, resort guests will have access to more up to the minute information and more control over each moment of their vacation. Through these two interactive tools, guests will be able guests to book, access, and change elements of their vacation from their hotel and packages, to dining reservations, and FastPass+ reservations with just a few clicks or taps. As more and more elements of the MyMagic+ program come into use, the My Disney Experience interfaces will offer guests a new level of interaction with their vacation planning.
Current Features that help you plan and play include:
- Explore Walt Disney World Resort on the interactive, GPS-enabled map.
- View FASTPASS return times for the park you’re in.
- Get wait times for attractions and showtimes for fireworks and parades.
- Know what’s close or starting soon with Here & Now.
- Find Character greeting locations and times.
- Add activities to your Wish List.
- Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans.
Coming soon My Disney Experience will be your interface to FastPass+, PhotoPass+, and MyMagic+ Security Options!
If you haven’t checked out the new website yet, be sure to visit waltdisneyworld.com go ahead and head on over and play around with the new design. The better you understand the layout of “My Disney Experience” the more comfortable you will be using the new features on your next Disney vacation. You can download the My Disney Experience Mobile App for Android Phones here on Google Play, and here for iPhone. It can also be found through Amazon Apps.
Do you love Disney’s Contemporary Resort? Join fellow fans over on our facebook page and follow us on our twitter feed @DisneyHotelsFan!