Disney's Contemporary Resort Restaurants and Dining
The Contemporary Resort has three table-service restaurants, two counter service restaurants, one coffee bar, one lounge/bar (separate from restaurants), and room service/private dining (in other words, you should never go hungry staying here!).
We also happen to think that the Contemporary’s dining options are some of the very best in Disney World! Many visitors and locals agree with us, however—it’s tough to get a reservation so be sure to call early!
Here's a snapshot of places to grab a bite at the Contemporary:
- California Grill: Wonderful table service venue on Contemporary's 15th floor. One of Disney's "signature" restaurants.
- The Wave: Newest table service restaurant on the lobby level of the Contemporary.
- Chef Mickey's: Buffet table service restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. Character dining with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and others.
- The Contempo Cafe: Counter Service and Grab and Go
- The Sand Bar: Pool Bar offering burgers, sandwiches, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Contemporary Grounds: Coffee Bar with baked goods in the Contemporary lobby
- Outer Rim Lounge: Lounge and bar with snacks on the 4th floor Grand Concourse
- Contemporary Private Dining: Room Service